Tuesday 16 August 2016

WHERE IS THE WILL, THERE IS A WAY




Where is the will, there is a way ....



I was wishing by day & night
only desire I had for a big fishing.

A fish kissing, fishing to kiss,
I was missing the office miss
desiring for a long wish to fishing
teasing the miss, pleasing the wish.

One Saturday I did a bunk
in the office before lunch
with beautiful chubby gal
well targeted to be sunk
just to have nothing but
enjoying the sweet punch
we went to a nearby PVR
followed with the lunch.

Galloping with temptation
fallen deep in her admiration
ignoring social legislation
I took her beyond limitation
to the hotel of her imitation
just to fulfill my imagination
thanking for her coordination
we crossed all the limitations.

The limitations of our pride 
all we had crossed away
hesitation we had in the past
have totally passed away
"Fishing on Sunday" become
our code words, fixed away
since that day we're enjoying our life
believing in thoughts given by my wife

"Where is the will, there is a way,
Where is a strong will, there is always a way".



©Dr.Satish Ch. Srivastava 20160412
(12th April, 2016 at 13:00 hours IST)
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment