Saturday 27 August 2016

SOUND OF THE RAIN



SOUND OF THE RAIN
----------------------------------
Drizzling, sound of the rain 
drumming throughout my vein
conveying a beautiful feelings
you're waiting for me in D lane

Thou waiting for me in D lane
to sing a melodious song of life
and dance with me for joy to gain
to make the hay as Sun is shining 
and let we enjoy our life in the rain.

Let us enjoy our life in the rain
forgetting all the odds and pain
bringing happiness best as gain
only with you dear friend, a main
we shouldn't lose this moment
best of all opportunity in the rain.

So, my dear most beloved O' friend !
listen "THE SOUND OF THE RAIN".



©Dr. Satish Ch. Srivastava 2016
(20th April, 2016 at 12:52 pm)
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment