Saturday 27 August 2016

THOUGH I HAVEN’T SEEN



THOUGH I HAVEN’T SEEN
                                                  
Though I haven't seen 
your beautiful dress yet
the dress made of butterfly
but surely with any I can bet 
that your poem is as good as
the beautiful wings of a butterfly.

Though I haven't seen
your clothing everyone adore
but your words are sweet & pure
having power to admire anyone more
in your Poetry your imagination explored
is so beautiful that anybody may be allured.

My dear friend,
Though I can't say,
I can't say more in reply
whether so far either you could fly
or not but I can bet you and can assure
thy poems will definitely fly like a butterfly.


©Dr. Satish Ch. Srivastava 2016 
(15th April, 2016 at 12:16 PM)
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment