Monday 29 August 2016

THE NATURAL CALAMITY



THE NATURAL CALAMITY
--------------------------------------------


During my journey in the train
from coastal sea region to a plain
starting from the city of economics
to a holy town of the great swamies

A trip from Mumbai to Kashi
was booked by my dear Pitashree
while through window gazing at out
I feel pity on the state sufferer of drought 

The voyage is an enjoyable but
given me the unforgettable pain
as here is so unbearable hot and
weather seen is far away from rain.

A great hue & cry all around d' state
here every one is crying over their fate
all the birds & animals are seems thirsty
people of area are living on mercy of trustee

O God ! The Almighty !!
I wish to pray to all my deities
let Your Mercy be showers on them
Me Lord, I urge my best to supreme hem

Bliss the area with beautiful rain
sufferer d' most of Indian region main
providing relief to them from deep pain
let their children dance with joy in the lane.


O Lord, why don't you set them 
free for ever, their life long curse
& a smile may arise on their faces
I wish a bliss to them, O My Lord !
from the bottom of my heart & urge 
for permanently improvement of races.



©Dr. Satish Ch. Srivastava, 20160603
(03rd June, 2016, at 1:00am IST)
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narration: - - -

In-fact, one of my nephew +Vishnu Srivastav​​​​​ , R/o MUMBAI has experienced the epidemic during his journey and written a poem on it.


Then (being amateur) he sent his poem to me to seek my opinion and after some amendments I returned back to him for posting. But he was hesitant and not in favor to post as it is crafted by me. So, he suggested me to post this poem.

Thus, I wish to say that in this poem, the idea is derived by +Vishnu Srivastav​​​​​ and words are composed by me.

I am extremely thankful to +Vishnu Srivastav​​​​​ for providing me this poignant theme. The yield is before you for your judgement.


DR. SATISH C. SRIVASTAVA




No comments:

Post a Comment