Sunday 14 August 2016

A RAY OF HOPE


A Ray of Hope
-------------------
A ray
of hope,
a ray of hope 
is still burning
happy moments 
those spent along
by side of yours are
still churning in my mind


The churning 
still goes on
in the mind
the jolting jerk
given by you &
the painful hurt
of keeping me aside 
without pointing fault any
still pinching my heart, dear Annie !

But still I have 
the faith in my love 
what I have in my heart
realizing my deep sorrow
the day my rival will revert
back to you the prize for my
loyalty paid in life towards you.


Still hoping I am
thou will come back
Oh my dear sweet heart
my wounded heart is still
waiting to receive the peace
by your beautiful soften hands
to solace me a little from your part
before I go to my sleep in a graveyard.


A ray of hope is still burning
my intense of love is still waiting
you'll never be so unfaithful to me 
or so cruel to me, to keep me waiting
a life after life or a life after another life.




©Dr.Satish Ch. Srivastava 2016

(28th April, 2016 at 13:15 hours)
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work.


3 comments: