Saturday 27 August 2016

A DEEP BREATHING INSIGHT



 A DEEP BREATHING INSIGHT
----------------------------------------------

A deep breathing inside
gives me feelings of your's
either you allow me inside
your heart or close thy doors
I sold you myself in thy name
& expect you on my love floors

O dear friend, my sweet heart
how can I forget the given tart
you gifted me as compensation
of sacred love & made me a tart
you kept me aside from your life
but thy name encrypted so deep
so deep, deepest inside my heart
how can I treat you away as a part ?

A deep breathing insight 
gives me feelings of your's
either you allow me inside
your heart or close thy doors.




©Dr. Satish Ch. Srivastava 2016
(14th May, 2014, at 12:57pm IST)
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work.

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful up lifting poem from the heart leads to many avenues of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend JO Thomas for reading and sharing your compliments.

      Delete
    2. Thanks friend JO Thomas for reading and sharing your compliments.

      Delete
  2. I am glad My dear friend Gel Poetry Garden that this Creation of mine appealed you much. I am really blessed.
    Thanks for reading and imparting your beautiful words of appreciation.

    ReplyDelete