Sunday 14 August 2016

THE PENANCE (For 28 Years)



                                                                                                                                    
THE PENANCE (For 28 Years)
--------------------------------------------

O Mother Vaishnavi,
the dreams I had ever
twenty eight years ago

to bow me down at knee
on thy temple's doorsteps
after 14 Km. walking on toe.


A most awaited pleasant
and the happiest moment
in the life of your poor son

is now going become true
this Monday, 2nd May, 2016
by rising of the Sun to come

just a day yet after tomorrow
the unbelievable most awaited
job of my life is going to be done.


How easy it's looking
were never be so easy
as now it's seems today

a long and tiresome journey
for about twenty eight years
of my life, it took & I had paid.


Twenty Eight Years !
the most awaited
years of my life,

twenty eight years
are too long period
for a young man's life

twenty eight years!
almost the half of a
beautiful human life.


I paid, the precious
twenty eight years...
those creamy years...

when beautiful dreams
are made by youngsters
I had given in fulfilling of
my, self-created liabilities,
the liabilities of my family.

The school going children
were grown to young boys
now establishing well to do
are enjoying nicely with their
own families and I become free.  
The journey is still continuing .........                                                            



©Dr. Satish Ch. Srivastava, 20160430
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my Creation and sharing your words of appreciation.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Anshu, for your complementary words.
    The Penance is ended now and we will witness the brightness of dawn very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete