Saturday 27 August 2016

5 MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS IN LIFE



5 Mantras For Success In Life

Walking a long way of my life
with my sweet heart, my wife 
the trembling wheel of d' cart 
has reached at d' verge of life


Reaching at the end of the row
diminishing the zest to the flow
dooming the best of facial glow 
zeal N enthusiasm become slow.


The seeded beautiful flowers 
of good deeds throughout life
has yielded me d' best of fruits
& awarded most desirable prize.


Walking a long way to my life
I've learned beautiful mantras 
for a peaceful n successful life
faithfully honest hardworking 
with full dedication on truthful 
mission are d' best mantras five.


Thus, O my dear lovely friends!
you just sow these healthy seeds 
suggested five Mantras of mine
in d' beautiful garden of thy mind
nurturing proper in time with kind
will yield you what you wish to find.


So, I shared those Mantras five
what have I learnt with my wife
walking a long way through my life.




© Dr. Satish Ch. Srivastava 2016
(11th May, 2016 at 00:50 hours IST)
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work

No comments:

Post a Comment