Thursday 29 September 2016

YOUR COMPANY – A FEEL OF DIVINE PRESENCE




YOUR COMPANY – A FEEL OF DIVINE PRESENCE
(THE VOICE OF A LOVE BIRD)

O my dear sweet heart
the sweetest part
of my life is you, to start
the caressing & loving art.

Before U came in my life
it was merely a desert row
your arrival blooms the flower 
& turned d' life in a green meadow.

Your presence gives me feeling
of wandering in beautiful heaven
smoothness of your scented body
senses as a butterfly in the garden.

U'r kissing to my broad bare chest
gives me feeling of blowing breeze
in a summer Sunset, enhancing lust,
offering peace & making me at ease.

Holding tightly my loin during hug
seems like a dreaded child in fuss
aggressive behavior of thee in lust
always dragging me to vigorous rush.

It's always an adventurous voyage
loving you as ripping into a treasure
dipping deeper and deeper into your hot
& salted body, gives me immense pleasure.

Indeed, you're d' real soul mate
and a true loving friend of mine
whose company gives me always
a sense of feeling, presence in Divine.



©Dr. Satish Ch. Srivastava, 20160801
(Monday, 01st August, 2016 at 05:10pm IST)
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work .

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful excellent amazing poem with a lot of feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to note that this Creation of mine appealed you much. I'm really blessed.
      Thanks a lot for reading and sharing your complementary words.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete