Thursday 22 September 2016

ON A STRANGE PATH



ON A STRANGE PATH

At a strange path
life goes on again
unaware of d' facts
whether I'll get pain
or shall I reach up to
desired dreamed aim.

Nothing can be said
I am much of afraid
what'll be outcomes
none have gone read
shall I be re-blooming
or go buried like dead?

Hope is my companion
courage is d' only friend
self-confidence is weapon
that will take me to the end
day by day I am reaching to
my goal, a believe I've mend.

Doing my task is d' only
option I have in my hand
let all has lend to destiny
on d' mercy of God's hand
whether He pushes me up
or let me remain in d' band.


©Dr. Satish Ch. Srivastava, 20160718
(Wed., 20thJULY, 2016 at 12:20pm IST)
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment