Friday 16 September 2016

IN SEARCH OF YOU



IN SEARCH OF YOU


Many arrived on Earth
with moto of the search
that Who Are You, Me Lord
O Father! Father The Great
Who has given us, the birth?

As days go on by and by
looking adventure of world
d' beauty, You created in sky,
d' man forgets his main moto
he came on the Earth , for why?

He roams on here and there
in search of Thee, found rare
and often disappear in glairs
d' world he seems here, so fair
could not find despite big prayer...

The poor guys searching
for you on the Mountains
went in d' forest so dense
dip in deep ocean so broad
but couldn't see Thy presence.

Cleaning the mirror on wall
I found the image of mine tall
keeping aside the ego of mine
peeling off myself a little small
looking inside the heart of mine
now the picture was very clear all.

Eureka !..... I screamed so loud
since I found my answer so sound
no one else was but it's You, I found
my journey "In search of You" is ended
You are lying inside our heart profound.

©Dr. Satish Ch. Srivastava, 20160624
(24th June, 2016 at 4: 33 PM IST)
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful excellent amazing poem well wrote friend glad two see you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful excellent amazing poem well wrote friend glad two see you here.

    ReplyDelete