Wednesday 12 October 2016

GOD LOVES THOSE, WHO ARE LOVED BY PEOPLE




GOD LOVES THOSE, WHO ARE LOVED BY PEOPLE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thanks my dear sweet friend
I shouldn't worried much about
for myself future going to an end
when I have here a lot of friends?


A lot of friends like you, what I do have
who pray for me day & night what they have
then why one should worry what may be cause
God loves those - loved by people who they have?....


©Dr. Satish C. Srivastava 20160824 (03:11pm IST)




This poem of mine is being constructed as in response to a reply to our friend +Missy T.​​​​​​​ during discussion on one of my post.

4 comments:

  1. Very true in your words and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true in your words and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishes of the masses usually turn to God's blessings reciprocally.

    ReplyDelete