Monday 10 October 2016

A CONSOLATION




A CONSOLATION

Well my dear friend,

What can I do from here
except only just a prayer,
May God bless you there
the inner courage to bear
the Jerk what has He given
untimely to you, Oh my dear ?

Oh my dear farthest friend
you've to bear all your pain
no one else can come to end
you have to dance in your rain
you shouldn't leave your hope
at all, finally you'll win your gain.

(My reply - after his acknowledgement)

It's so lovely write what you said
I like it much having gone it read
still I pray my God & may He bless
relieving your pain, company of bed.

A hope is the only reliable thread
what one can do when depressed
God is the only Father to suppress
our woe, if openly being expressed.

©Dr. Satish C. Srivastava, 20160824 (04:50pm IST)



5 comments:

  1. Thanks My dear friend Jennifer for reading and sharing your compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your words are really
    Consoling the heart
    A power of washing
    Away all the darts.

    ReplyDelete