Wednesday 5 October 2016

“DARE FAILS RARE''




“DARE FAILS RARE''

Despite all hurdle
appearing on d' way
if you dare to move
taking the step away
will make U'r groove
and clear your way
the Sun will shine
to make your hay
resulting a joy and
you'll boon with gay.


Where is will,
there is a way
Rome was not
build in a day;
if you're doing
any of the job
your skills will
surely improve
by n by & day by day



©Dr. Satish Ch. Srivastava, 20160820
(Saturday, 20th August, 2016 at 08:34 pm IST)
The author reserves all rights and privileges to this work .


2 comments:

  1. What is defeat? What does it mean to be defeated? Is it losing and failing? Defeat is that doubt in your head, the demon
    that feeds in your fear, it tells you you’re not good enough, that you can’t do it, that it’s not possible. Succumbing
    to that demon, that thought, that… is defeat. So it’s just an idea that I fear.

    When I’m scared of a challenge, defeat isn’t even a real thing, it’s just an illusion. It’s that monster inside my head,
    that keeps me where I am, who wants to keep me in my comfort zone, but victory never happens in that comfort zone, you
    have to get out . The pain in your body that’s the demon, orders you to give up, enough it says, no more. All I have is
    my spirit, and that’s my fuel to push myself beyond that limit of pain.

    I must step out of my comfort zone. Uncomfortable is my new friend. I find my heart to fight with my mind. I will not be
    afraid, because I will never give up. Before I climb the Everest, I have to conquer the mountain inside my head. Before
    I can make something in me, I must kill that demon of doubt. I have to forget what failure means, before I can give
    victory a shot.

    I have to defeat, defeat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice thoughts you have shared my dear friend Vaibhav . Positive thoughts give you hope, courage strength and satisfaction while negative thoughts give you depression, failure and dissatisfaction
      It is well said that as you think so you work and your working ensure the quality of your yield. This is main theme of My poem.
      Thanks for reading and sharing your compliments.

      Delete