Sunday 13 December 2020

SITTING ALONE BY MYSELF

 " SITTING ALONE BY MYSELF "

--------------------------------------------------------

These worlds were forgotten, 

When I was sitting with you, in chanting 

It was time, when there was love,  

I entangled in full swing of my batting .


Entwined with thoughts of thine

Sitting alone with myself, recalling old guilt

Trying to forget , teasing woes of mine

Inside a closed room resting in the quilt .


There are inexplicable tears

Snuggles with unforgettable smear ,

Counting sufferings suffered in my life 

Realising, how difficult is it to survive .


You've searched another love for you 

I'm sitting alone by myself, longing with you 

Earnestly awaiting for the time to come 

That often heals the wounds of yesterday.


©Dr. Satish C. Srivastava, 20201206(04:55am)

#PoetrySCS 

No comments:

Post a Comment